It’s time to vote for the AIGA Santa Barbara events you want to see happen in 2013.
Vote by ‘liking’ your favorites in the dedicated Facebook album at facebook.com/aigasb. Voting is open through Feb. 15th. The winning entrant will be asked to participate in making their idea come true!
Give your favorite a thumbs-up and let’s make it happen. AIGA S.B. is your local chapter, so help “Design Your AIGA” this year!
UPDATE 2013.03.10: The results are in!
Thanks to all who voted for the member-submitted “Design Your AIGA” event ideas for 2013. AIGA S.B. is your local chapter, and your voices were heard! The top event suggestions, as voted on the AIGA S.B. Facebook page, were:
1. Design for Wine: A Lush Presentation on the Art of Wine
2. A Lettering Workshop with Erik Marinovich
3. Design Business Matters, Round 2: Panel Discussion
4. Before They Went Pro: Halloween Showcase
5. The Brand Gap with Marty Neumeir
(tied with) The Art of the Pitch: Sales Workshop
(tied with) Design for Vinyl: the Art of Music
6. The Business of Illustration: Panel Discussion
(tied with) Michael Schwab: the Stories Behind the Posters
Some events are already in the works, so stay tuned to find out what’s next for AIGA in 2013, and how you can help make these events happen!